Maybe you know how to delete your Google search history on your computer, but can you do it in the app? We show you now!
You probably erase your Google search history from time to time. This does not necessarily mean that you are hiding the things you are looking for, but rather that you avoid snooping by trying to see what you are looking for. But let’s start from the beginning. First, the Google bar saves all the terms you used to search.
Just as it works for you to do related searches later, this is also useful if you need to repeat a search. Still, this can be a problem if you don’t occasionally want to want other people to see the terms you’re looking for.
Finally, do you want to keep your privacy safe? Then know that you can delete the Google app search history. It is also possible to disable the registration function. Consequently, Secrets of the World will show you the tutorial on how to do this.
How to erase your Google app search history
- First, go to “Settings” on the phone;
- Then tap the item “Google” and then “Google Account”;
- Go to “Review your privacy settings”, tap “Get started”;
- Now under “Web & App Activities” click on the “(On)” in blue;
- Turn off “Web & App Activity” by tapping the switch;
- To confirm the option, tap “Pause”.
Now when you use the search bar, you’ll see items that are high on searches for all users, not your history anymore. If you want to reactivate the feature, change the option on the switch mentioned in the next to last step.